|Job Title:||Access Site Co-ordinator|
Main Purpose of Job
To manage day to day access to the Group and Managed Tower partner sites via the companies bespoke systems ensuring a smooth and efficient process, taking regard to operating parameters of landlord partners. Dealing with everyday customer access issues and taking ownership of such issues.
Day to Day Access Management
• Managing reactive and planned access requests across Group and Managed sites taking into account access limitations on site.
• Checking and approving RAMS for ground level and at height as specified in the method statement approval process – escalating upgrades and build works to ensure rights and legalities.
• Escalating Health and Safety / Maintenance issues that arise on site through the correct channel as outlined by WIGs Accident and Reporting Procedure.
• Daily Anglian Water reporting as requested by Access Manager.
• Liaising with the company’s supply chains, booking supervisors and ensuring paperwork is issued with all relevant access instructions and any ticket requests.
• Logging contractors/ operators on and off site, if at the end of the day there are still engineers on site then this information needs to be passed to the Out of Hours Team.
• Assisting engineers / contractors with the access process and dealing with any access queries prior to escalation to the Access Manager
End of Month Reporting and Invoicing
• Weekly invoicing of portfolios and updating of access invoicing spreadsheets.
• Contractor invoices checked and approved then issued to the accounts department.
• Reporting end of month access figures and supply chain costs (split by portfolio) to the Access Manager.
• Answering Invoice queries from Accounts and the Access Manager.
• Anglian Water weekly/monthly reporting on cost control, FE/FA rate comparisons, visit statistics and any operational issues.
• To have an in depth familiarity of all the companies systems.
• Creating New Users through the OCAMS system and feeding this information back to the requestor
• Updating SHARE with site combination codes / Access information that is provided by the supply chain on completion of supervision.
• To have an in depth familiarity with third party systems such as Anglian Waters FTP system.
• Requesting additional sites be added to the OCAMS system where applicable.
• Populating SHARE with site photographs / Access videos following site visits.
Supply Chain Management
• To report KPI failures (set out on supply chain contract) to the Access Manager such as failure to provide a supervisor, electricity meter readings and rubbish not removed from site.
• Manage the portfolio supervision Forms that are received from the supply chain on completion of a supervised visit. The reports need to be checked and meter readings updated – any defects that are picked up on the form then need to be reported through the correct channel.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.