POSITION: Project Administrator
Project Administrator, liaising with clients and engineers and organizing site access and accommodation reservations.
To interface between the Operational Teams and their clients, inputting and progressing orders for materials and arranging delivery and collection
1. Providing support to the field operations team.
• Booking site access
• Providing progress updates to maintenance customers
• Managing engineers deployment
• Booking engineer accommodation
2. Monthly invoicing of maintenance activities
3. Providing overtime and timesheet data for payroll processing as required
4. Production of SLA data and reports.
5. Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times and ensure that the focus on Customer Satisfaction is promoted at all times.
6. Comply with all Local Work Instructions, Health, Safety, Environment and ISO9001 Policies and Procedures.
7. Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office packages.
8. Ensure all client complaints are accepted, logged and passed to the appropriate teams for resolution.
Any other duties deemed reasonable and within the capability of the job holder.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.