|Job Title:||ATD Service Technician|
My Client is looking to recruit an ATD service Technician. To prepare, certify and install Crash Test Dummies. Experience as a Mechanical Fitter is essential for this role, as well as a good degree of physical fitness due to the manual handling requirement. From time to time you may be required to work in other Laboratories within the Department. You will need to have a methodical, process based work method. Some shift working and travel may be required.
• To prepare and calibrate Crash test dummies for the Crash & Hyge Depts.
• Installation of Crash test dummies in vehicle prior to test and removal post-test.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Work with accuracy and precision at all times
• Ability to follow department procedures and international regulations.
• Computer skills including MS Office
• Possible out of hours support for Safety departments.
• Excellent mechanical fitting skills.
• Experience of Health and Safety requirements including manual handling.
• Experience of using hand tools correctly.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Installation of measurement instrumentation.
• Previous experience of using measurement instrumentation.
• Mature Outlook.
• Good English based communication skills.
• Good timekeeping.
• Ability to learn new skills quickly.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• GCSE A to C in English, Maths and Science or equivalent.
• Level 4 qualification in Electro/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
• Driving license.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.