|Job Title:||BI Analyst|
BI Analyst – Solihull Parkway – Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a BI Analyst to join our client on a permanent basis based in Birmingham. Our client are the largest food processing company in Europe with operation across multiple food discipline including protein and pet food.
You will be acting as the bridge between the business, partners, project, architecture teams and the support teams, ensuring knowledge is transferred from delivery teams through to the services team.
• Ensuring effective delivery of the day to day IT operation and the provision of third level support
• Deliver BI solutions in line with efficiency, availability and warranty demands of the business
• Identify risks associated with the end to end services around BI and suggest solutions to mitigate said risks
• Responsible for the efficient operations of all BI systems and implementation
• Design, build, test in development and promote to live new and modified services using the defined change management process
• Support SLA delivery for Incident Management and Request Fulfilment through provision of third line support
• Completion of improvement actions through the provision of expert advice and guidance for any BI systems
• Proactively identify further opportunities within the BI systems framework for improvement
• Ensure all BI systems are patched, free of vulnerabilities and operating efficiently
• Experience of BI systems is essential, preferably within EDGE
• Experience with report writing and design is essential
• Hands on experience of Microsoft SQL Server is essential
• Experience or exposure to Progress/OpenEdge database technologies preferred
• Good understanding of report writing principles
• Educated to degree level within an IT related discipline
• Occasional travel to other locations within the business is required
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.