|Job Title:||Business Engagement Admin Support|
The Admin Support Officer will provide a secretariat function for the Business Engagement team for all activities involving the Partner organisations to ensure these are activities are sensibly coordinated to provide the best experience/levels of support to the Partners. To ensure the Business Engagement team reporting to the Programme is completed in a timely manner and dependencies on the Business Engagement team from other work streams are effectively managed.
Skills – Essential
• Excellent interpersonal and oral communications skills to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Work with team to set priorities, create clear plans and manage all work to meet the needs of the customer and the business
• Take ownership of problems in their own area of responsibility
• Be interested and positive about what they and the team are trying to achieve
• Strong communicator, able to communicate at all levels
• Experience of managing meeting secretariat – arranging meetings, coordinating papers, recording key actions and decisions
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work accurately and calmly in a fast-paced environment.
• Must hold a minimum of CT Clearance and be willing to undergo Security Clearance.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.