|Job Title:||Business Objects Analyst/Developer|
Business Objects Analyst/ Developer.
You must have a Basic Disclosure Scotland Security Check
The resource is expected to cover the ongoing development, maintenance/support requirements of the ETL process, Business Objects tools, as well as providing the technical expertise to improve the current configuration and staff knowledge within the Reporting Team who support the system. The work will also include developing and managing data extracts, monitoring system performance and supporting the Subject Matter Experts and end users by investigating broken or poor performing reports as well as assisting SME’s to develop ‘best practice’ within the report writer community.
Security clearance: Basic Clearance required (disclosure Scotland)
Essential Skills and experience
• Recent experience installing and configuring SAP Data Services and/or SAP Data Integrator
• Experience with using SAP ECC and BW as source and target with SAP Data Services?Experience in Data Migration methodologies, specifically around legacy to SAP migration
• Experience in Data Warehousing projects
• Experience in modeling Data warehouses (physical and logical)
• Knowledge of Inman and Kimball architecture Excellent SQL skills: Experience to write extracts, scripts and complex SQL statements
• Experience in performance tuning of ETL and data models
• Knowledge of the Oracle RDBMS 11gR2, Windows Server 2012; and experience with management of Business Objects in a Windows environment
• Experience with Apache Tomcat
• Knowledge of installation of the client tools, including but not limited to: Web Intelligence, Dashboards, Business View manager, Report Conversion Tool, Universe Design Tool, Query Tool
• Experience level: 3+ years ETL and Business Objects universe development, report creation and management
• Excellent MS Office skills
• Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
Nice-to-have skills and experience
• Knowledge of National Delius Application / MIS data model
• Knowledge of probation service
• Knowledge of HANA
• Agile, iterative product delivery experience
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.