|Job Title:||Central Procurement|
My Client is one of Europe’s leading industrial service partners providing engineering knowledge and expertise.
My Client has strategic plans for further expansion and we are committed to developing and nurturing talent and the future workforce.
They currently seek to recruit a Central Procurement within Integrated Solutions based in Bitteswell.
This is a key role with Integrated Solutions with prime responsibility to effectively manage assigned tasks in order to contribute to the achievement of agreed customer service level commitments.
What the role involves:
• Develop and manage efficient supplier relationships
• Implement and report strategic supplier management and development plans; negotiate with suppliers of 3rd party products and services
• Promptly load enquiries and sales orders onto the systems adhering to acceptable margin levels, savings achievement and customer delivery requirements
• Promptly load purchase orders onto the systems utilising established preferred sources of supply where possible
• Expedite outstanding/overdue materials, ensuring delivery agreements are met and communicating any variations to the customer
• Assist in identification, sourcing of and commercial negotiations for parts and equipment to meet customer requirements
• Contribute to operational effectiveness and planning through the provision of information, feedback and data to site management in support of customer reports and Key Performance Indicators
• Operate at all times in a manner that complies with the companies and Customer Health & Safety Policy and report all cases of non-conformance to site management
• Contribute to site operational efficiency by identifying potential improvements to The companies/customer processes
• Where required, support regional projects relating to improvement of site operating profits.
• Minimum of 1 years work experience in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment.
• Proficient user of windows based programmes. Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
• Sales and customer relationship development skills.
• Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations.
• Communication and inter-personal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
• Knowledge of Stock Management principles and systems.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word.
• Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
• Good knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.