|Job Title:||Content Designer|
You’ll be working on user needs analysis, identifying gaps and overlaps in existing content, as well as working with wider government colleagues.
You will be part of a cross disciplinary team consisting of delivery manager, product manager, user researcher, UX designer, technical architect and developers.
-Needs analysis and relating what users need to existing content, identifying gaps and overlaps -Working with colleagues in wider government to help them meet user needs in their areas of responsibility -Develop content plans, attend planning meetings with contacts, apply content and format strategies -Manage relationships within team/ subject matter experts ensuring content is accurate -Scoping/commissioning/writing/editing/publishing digital content quickly/efficiently in line with policy in a format appropriate to the user -Ensuring user journeys are the best they can be -Producing high quality, accurate, timely, content assets based on insight and outputs of user testing -Monitor performance of content and tools
Essential Skills and Experience
• Be able to take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
• Be able to make the case for user-focused design
• Be able to explain your decisions clearly
• Have extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable
• Have proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define and improve content
• Have proven experience of managing relationships with stakeholders
• Have experience in working with content publishing systems
• have experience of using Markdown or basic HTML
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.