|Job Title:||Drupal PHP Developer|
|Location:||Durrington-on-Sea and London|
A Drupal V7 Developer is required by our governmental customer to work alongside a Power BI Developer in order to develop Power BI visualisations and data production from a range of data sources; a working knowledge of Drupal V7, SQL, R and Python is preferred. These visualisations and data production will be based on a backlog of requirements for a Programme with a go live date of 01 Apr 17.
The successful Drupal V7 Developer will be expected to work alongside internal Analysts to ensure knowledge transfer of how the requirements are fulfilled.
This customer is currently implementing a host of new applications and tools over the next 2-3 years to help various internal functions gain more insight into data and reporting which will rely on Power BI. You will work closely with the continuous improvement team and contribute to provide Datamodelling to the ETL Developers and develop Power BI Datamodelling and Data Visualisation.
Deliverables will include:
• Weekly updates
• Attendance (physical or virtual) at relevant meetings
• Understanding of Operational Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) application design
• The ability to extrapolate database schema to meet the business needs of the application
• Excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment
• Knowledge of Drupal V7, SQL, R and Python
• To assist in delivering a Suite of BI Visualisations to support continuous improvement operational reporting by 1st April 2017
Applicants applying MUST qualify for gaining Basic level security clearance OR already hold a valid Scottish Disclosure or above already.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.