|Job Title:||Electrical Quality Engineer|
A vacancy has arisen for an Electrical Quality Engineer based in my clients UK Quality Department reporting to the UK Quality Supervisor. The successful candidate will have responsibility for controlling suppliers, products and quality systems within the OE business.
The key responsibilities of the role include; liaising with Design Engineers on component designs, problem identification and resolution, managing Initial Sample Inspection Reports (ISIR) system and visiting suppliers globally and carrying out associated work.
You will be required to review drawings in detail between Design, Purchasing and Suppliers, recommending manufacturing processes to suit our supplier base. Implement corrective actions and process improvements with suppliers to ensure consistent supply of high quality components.
Essential skill requirements:
• Previous knowledge in an assembly or manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of quality control procedures and systems in a manufacturing environment.
• Proven track record of investigating quality concerns on electrical and electronic components.
• Able to read engineering drawings.
• Versed in Microsoft office.
• Working knowledge of CAN and LIN communications.
• HNC or equivalent in a relevant Electrical or Electronic engineering discipline (Commensurate experience also applicable).
Desirable skill requirements:
• Previous experience in an automotive OEM or first tier supplier.
• Previous working experience of Initial Sample Inspection Report or PPAP? Component approval.
• Proven track record of liaising with suppliers to resolve quality concerns.
• Previous experience auditing manufacturing facilities.
• Experience of software validation.
• Inspection experience.
• Previous experience of setting
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.