|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
A Financial Accountant is required to work onsite in Vauxhall for a minimum of three months initially.
Due to the timescales of this project candidates who are available at short notice will be looked upon favorably.
Working hours are 9:00-17:30, Monday to Friday but they are expecting a re-forecast in February so candidates must be prepared to work additional hours, when required.
This role will be across Media and Support Services, supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
Candidates should have demonstrable post qualification experience in the following areas:
• Scope, preparation and signing of statutory accounts
• Preparation of tax returns
• Preparation of VAT
• Preparation of foreign exchange hedge accounting
• Running of year end, closing project codes, financial statements, changes in accounting standards
• Strong financial control – balance control and reconciliation
• Preparation of MI reporting for the business
• Process control
• Problem solving
• SAP BPC (Essential)
• Navision (Preferred)
• IFRS 15
• Prioritising multiple queries and questions from the business
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.