|Job Title:||Head of Field Operations|
|Salary:||55000 - 65000|
• Provide Operational and strategic leadership to the Field Operations Organisation
• Direct line management of the field Supervisors, team leaders and associated administration staff
• Responsible for the delivery performance of the Subcontract civils/construction teams, agency workers, contract engineers.
• Drive performance methods that put delivery precision at the forefront of everything we do.
• Develop ways of working that deliver maximum productivity and efficiency, keeping slack time to a minimum.
• Keep operational costs within agreed budgets, and provide updated budget forecasts at each period end.
• Use sales outlook information and project management forecasts to drive accurate resource planning.
• Ownership and dimensioning of Tools, Test equipment and Plant
• Develop the client portfolio, competence and capability
• Provide monthly performance statistics
• Ensure all Health and Safety processes are followed and the associated routine tasks are performed as expected.
• Own, Investigate and close effectively any NCR’s raised against the field operations organisation
• Create an open forum for effective communication with remote workers
• Foster a continuous improvement culture
• Champion development programmes, and mentoring of staff at all levels ensuring their development plan is kept on track
• Work in conjunction with the project management organisation to develop ways of working that deliver to our customer specification.
• Input into the H&S, Risk Assessment and Method Statement documentation when necessary.
• Customer projects are delivered as per the project plan
• Keep cost of engineering resources within budget
• Efficient capacity planning for the Field and Project engineers
• High productivity performance from all direct reports
• Routine Tasks performed in time
• Health and Safety for the team
• Ensure that the engineering team are working in line with QA standards
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.