|Job Title:||ICT Infrastructure Manager|
Fantastic opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Manger to join a growing team in a period of transformation to Agile methods and digital services.
Technical Requirements (not all are essential but candidates with the following are desirable)
Cisco (Cisco Call Manager/Jabber)
VMWare / Hyper V
Oracle / SQL DBA
Apple Mac / Windows Desktops
About the job
This post is responsible for the day-to-day management of the ICT environment and infrastructure operations to ensures the effective, smooth, timely, efficient and secure functioning of these services.
The postholder will design, plan, direct, coordinate and continuously improve the operational support services and ensures that these services meet or exceed agreed services levels.
About the person
Able to operate at a senior level the ideal person for this role will have;
– Experience as a team leader and an expert in directing and managing IT infrastructure (DR, Hosting, Networks, Telephony, Databases, Security and Personal Compute) and environment functions and ensuring the uninterrupted provisioning of operational services
– Significant ICT Operations experience with demonstrable experience at senior level
– A strong ICT background
– Ability to create and lead high performing teams and engage with other teams
– Experience of interfacing with the business and ensuring service levels are met
– Experience of Agile / Scrum methodologies
– Experience effectively implementing change
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.