|Job Title:||Information Security Analyst|
The Information Security Analyst will work with the Compliance Manager to champion information security and guide the Business worldwide in best practices and compliance. Working alongside the Compliance Officer, this is a diverse role including specialist areas such as Data Protection, PCI-DSS, and Risk Management alongside Information Security. These functions set policy, provide advice, and challenge and monitor implementation and practice.
This role is ideally suited to an Information Security specialist with a strong technical background and who is now focused on implementing processes, procedures and governance around Information Security for a global organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work closely with the teams within the Computer Services Department, and throughout the Business, to assist with the development of an Information Security Strategy and the associated policies and procedures.
• Assist in ensuring the best practices around ISO 27001/2 and ICO guidance are implemented.
• Assist with input to all information activities and practices on a company wide scale.
• Assist with the audit of information security policies, processes, practices and procedures.
• Identify and advise on tools and architecture to better secure the network.
• Assist other members of the Compliance Team with periodic reviews of controls and policies around all aspects of compliance.
• There may be a requirement for occasional international travel sites based overseas.
Essential skill requirements:
• Previous experience of working with ISO27001/2 or CESG IS Principles essential.
• CISA, CIS LA or CISM Certified. Ideally also certified as CISSP or in Data Protection [e.g. PCdp.]
• Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in an Information Security or Computer Science discipline, with a extensive experience in a technical role with a further experience in an IS Analyst type role.
• Strong communication and reporting skills, including the ability to communicate concepts to diverse audiences with varying skill sets.
• Demonstrable experience in designing security controls and policies.
• Lead auditor experience is desirable, experience of conducting IS audits essential.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.