|Job Title:||Inside Sales|
My Client are looking to recruit a experienced person for an Inside sales role, within the Distribution and Engineering centre.
What the role involves:
• Achieve annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of My Clients Products and Services to customers in a structured and professional manner.
• Implement and work within a high-quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity
• Develop and build long term business partnerships with My clients existing customers via the creation of individual customer business development plans based on SMART objectives
• Create individual customer “family trees” consisting of all the appropriate contacts that can and do influence My clients’ business
• Pro-actively seeking and developing new potential business in both MRO and OEM streams via the My client’s twin business model through the recruitment of new prospects
• Deliver technical benefit solutions to solve customers’ problems using My Clients Know How and where possible generate signed off cost savings/case studies
• Proactively engage with all My Clients Core Competence Centres to utilise their technical expertise within the local customer base in both MRO and OEM streams – increasing My Clients Know How
• Work with My client’s branch personnel to ensure elevated level of customer satisfaction always including the speedy resolution of customer complaints as and when necessary
• Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues as required
• Produce reports based around customer activity
• You are responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
• Minimum of 1 year’s work experience in a sale based role.
• Proficient user of windows based programmes’. Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
• Good knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range
• Ability to effectively manage sales, margin and customer price savings to achieve my client’s profitability targets
• Effectively manage time and territory to maximise opportunities and minimise costs
• Good knowledge of OEM markets and applications
• Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines
• Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability
• Sales and customer relationship development skills
• Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations
• Communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
• Understand how my client adds value to its customer and articulate this to assigned customers
• Ability to identify, deliver and document engineering and commercial benefit savings for customers
• Where change is recommended to customers, ability to assist with the change management process
• Ability to leverage successful projects that result in new business opportunities or increased customer retention
• Ability to effectively manage and implement projects
• Ability to resolve conflict with mutually beneficial outcomes for my clients and its customers
• Grade A* – C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
• Higher Education in Business Commercial Management or Engineering is preferred.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.