|Job Title:||Internal Sales Engineer – Lifting Equipment|
|Salary:||c.£25K to £35K|
Internal Sales Engineer
My client is a leading manufacturer of lifting equipment, power feed systems, overhead conveyor systems, fall arrest safety track and sliding door track systems. Due to growth, they now require an Internal Sales Engineer to join their ‘family feel’ team at their purpose built premises in Warwickshire.
Working in a busy sales department you will deal with incoming sales enquiries from the trade and end user markets for Light Crane Systems, Jib Cranes, Hoists, Scaffold Runways and Overhead Conveyors and associated equipment. The company prides itself on providing outstanding customer service and appropriate technical support for their clients, hence there are no sales targets!
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Experience within the industrial lifting industry
• Technical knowledge of the above mentioned products
• Be commercially minded (sales experience is beneficial)
• Have excellent communications skills with a pleasant telephone manner
• Take pride in delivering a quality customer experience
• Be computer literate (MS Office)
• Hold a full UK driving licence
The package will include:
• Salary in the region £25K to £30K
• Hours: 37.5 week (Monday to Friday)
• Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays
• Overtime: as and when needed at rate of time and a half
• Bonus: based on company’s performance
• NEST pension scheme
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.