|Job Title:||Internal Sales|
Currently looking to recruit for the position of Internal Sales within Technology Centre, Seals in Warrington.
This is a key role with prime responsibility to effectively manage assigned tasks in order to contribute to the achievement of agreed customer service level commitments.
What the role involves:
• Ensure that sales orders/schedules for customers are promptly loaded onto the systems.
• Generate quotations to customers, adhering to pricing policy, whilst co-ordinating support from other internal departments.
• Ensuring customer specific information is loaded and updated on the ERP System.
• Adhering to health & safety in the workplace policy.
• Maintaining good housekeeping for an efficient working environment.
• Managing outstanding order book for defined list of customer accounts.
• Delivering a high level of customer service, building strong rapport with own customer accounts.
• Rapidly assimilate the business processes required to manage critical sales functions in a business-to-business, product differentiated environment.
• Demonstrate exceptional levels of personal organisation and through clear processes deliver world class service to our large blue-chip client base.
• Build rapport with both allocated account customers and colleagues, allowing open communication that will help us identify and deliver specific customer needs.
• Sales and customer relationship development skills.
• Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations.
• Understanding of consignment stock principles.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word.
• Ability to effectively manage sales, margin and customer price savings to achieve profitability targets.
• Effectively manage time and territory in order to maximise opportunities and minimise costs.
• Good knowledge of OEM markets and applications.
• A Degree in Business Studies, Economics, Management or a similar discipline is preferred.
• This is a fantastic career opportunity to develop in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
• Our employees are trained and developed to not only improve their skills but to ensure their personal progression matches our corporate objectives.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.