|Job Title:||IT Project Manager|
IT Project Manager
My market leading client is actively seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis. As an IT Project Manager, you will be required to assist in the management of a range of aspects of Agile IT transformation projects through the full project life cycle to deliver measurable business change in line with the employer’s IT Change Framework.
To manage all aspects of agile project development including development of project plans, resource plans, project governance, day to day management of the development team and control of releases to ensure delivery of projects on time, to budget and to stakeholder expectation and satisfaction.
• Plan development and all related deliverables using a combination of Agile/Scrum methodology and traditional project management techniques, where necessary.
• Identify and manage stakeholders effectively
• Ensure risk management
• Monitor projects cost against budget provided
• Manage third party resources
• Demonstrable experience managing IT project teams with strong people management background. Experience of undertaking line management responsibilities.
• Demonstrable experience of managing IT projects through Agile processes.
• Experience of Automated Testing/CICD tools such as Selenium, GitHub, GoCD, and Artifactory.
• Scrum Master, PRINCE2, MSP or APM qualified
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely to groups and individuals;
• Must be highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Previous experience within the finance/banking industry
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.