|Job Title:||Member Relations Executive|
|Salary:||£18,000 Per Annum|
Job Title: Membership Relations Executive Department: Member Relations
Reporting to: Membership Relations Manager Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 Per Annum Commission: Performance Based
Working with customers, prospects and internal teams to sell products and services directly to customers (members and non-members).
The Membership Relations Executive (MRE) role is accountable for:
• Outbound telephone contact with customers
• The sale of products and services
• Processing sales in conjunction with sales administration processes
• Recording customer contact on relevant CRM databases
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Customer focused approach
• The ability to communicate at all levels, with customers and internal stakeholders
• Exceptional telephone sales skills
• Confident and clear communication style
• Strong influencing and persuasion skills
• Negotiation skills and the ability to use a range of sales tools to close sales
• Awareness of the features, benefits and specifications of relevant products and services
• Awareness of the external market, including the legislative background, for products and services
• Awareness of the different customer sectors and their importance
• Awareness of the application of products and services to different customer sectors
• Awareness of the pricing structure of products and services
• Interpretation of customer data in order to identify relevant sales opportunities
• Produce and maintain prospect lists from customer data
• Work prospect lists by geography or product to maximise sales opportunities
• Build sales relationships with customers over the telephone
• Ensure all customer contact is in customer service guidelines
• Identifying customer needs and match needs to appropriate products and services
• Presenting the features and benefits of products and services
• Identifying customer objections
• Overcome customer objections
• Close sales on a range of products and services
• Use variable pricing within agreed guidelines to negotiate and secure business
• Identify opportunities for appropriate cross sales of other products and services
• Complete post sales administration
• Forwarding post sales administration to relevant administration teams
• Complete CRM recording for all customer conversations
• Record sales performance activity
• Communicate sales activity to field sales contacts as relevant
• Communicate market intelligence and competitor information to relevant teams
• Liaise with other functions to deliver customer service objectives
• Work to and achieve specific call volume and sales volume targets
• Identify and pass on sales leads for products and services to relevant sales teams
• Promote the UK’s leading trade association in the logistics sector
• Share learning and best practice with other MRE’s, the wider sales team and internal stakeholders
• Uphold the reputation of the association in line with the SMART values
• Commitment to personal development objectives
• Good analytical skills and the ability to use IT systems including CRM databases
• Reliable, punctual and possessing well developed planning and organisational skills
• Self-starter who can work to deadlines and against targets
• Team player with the ability to work cross functionally
You may be required to perform other duties commensurate with your role/level.
Your offer letter and/or terms and conditions state the location to which you are first appointed. Please be aware you may be transferred to work at or be required to travel to other offices/locations as appropriate.
Any data and information, other than that contained in authorised and publicly available documents must be kept confidential. It must not be shared with any other party without prior written consent.
Vehicle Inspection Services provide ‘independent third party inspection’ of all types of vehicles, will manage any conflict of interest and ensure the objectivity of our systems is not compromised.
Health & Safety
The association expects all staff to maintain a positive attitude to health and safety in carrying out all responsibilities and to cooperate with the Health & Safety Policy and Codes of Practice relating to Health & Safety.
The association is committed to providing a non-discriminatory and harassment free working environment for all its employees.
It is essential to provide the highest standard of service at all times when dealing with members and colleagues.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.