|Job Title:||MI Analyst / Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£150 per day|
MI Analyst / Data Analyst – Coventry – Contract – VBA – SQL
As a rapidly expanding technology company in the heart of Coventry my client is seeking a MI Analyst/Data Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. They have a very exciting future ahead due to the continual growth year upon year.
The key aspects of the role are;
Business / Stakeholder involvement
• Obtain MI requirements from management / stakeholders
• Liaise with the finance team and wider business to gather requirements to gain a good understanding of data required
• Work with internal development team and the business to extract data from multiple sources (e.g.) SQL servers / Salesforce / Qlik view / legacy excel spreadsheets
• Reconciliation & validation – of items to source data
• Cleaning up data into appropriate form / format
• Amending any errors and completing missing data entries
• Create relevant reports for finance department and teams within the business
• Billing reporting – all regular billing reports and data to support the Finance function.
• Creation and maintenance of reports
• Support the implementation of new billing system and finance system
The successful candidate
• Part Qualified
• Strong analytical skills
• Experienced in large scale data manipulation
• Advanced Excel with VBA and SQL being an advantage
• High self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
• A background within MI/BI/process improvements/continuous improvements within a finance environment and can demonstrate this
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.