|Job Title:||Power BI Developer|
We require a Microsoft Power BI Developer with Drupal experience to develop Power BI visualisations and data production from a range of data sources; working knowledge of SAS code, R and Python preferred. These visualisations and data production will be based on a backlog of requirements for a Programme with a ‘go live’ date of 01 Apr 17. The developer will be expected to work alongside internal analysts to ensure knowledge transfer of how the requirements are fulfilled.
We are currently implementing a host of new applications and tools over the next 2-3 years to help various internal functions gain more insight into data and reporting which will rely on Power BI.
As part of the investment, we require a Power BI Developer to help understand the data sources from within a very complex arrangement of applications and to develop Power BI visualisations.
The power BI Developer will work closely with the Check, Challenge and Appeal (CCA) team and contribute to provide Data modelling to the ETL Developers and develop Power BI Data modelling and Data Visualisation.
• Weekly updates
• Attendance (physical or virtual) at relevant meetings
• Understanding of Operational Reporting and Business Intelligence (BI) application design
• The ability to extrapolate database schema to meet the business needs of the application
• Excellent communication skills and hands-on experience working on component based applications in a distributed environment
• Knowledge of SQL, R and Python.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.