|Job Title:||Product Designer|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
Our client is a public sector organisation embarking on a digital transformation of their service delivery.
Must have experience of working in a contemporary Agile Digital team.
Initial contract for 3 months but a successful delivery of initial sprints is likely to lead to an extension.
• 3+ years experience.
• Has worked in an agile fashion.
• Has worked in an organisation with a detailed product development methodology from ideation, through discovery and into development.
• Familiar with GDS service design manual.
• Has worked directly with developers and other roles in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Can use relevant digital tools such as Sketch and invision.
• Deep level of qualitative user research experience in both a formal and informal setting.
• Deep level of usability testing experience in a formal and informal setting.
• Familiar with contemporary UX thinking, lean start-up, lean UX, testable hypotheses, design sprints.
• Has created outputs like user personas and journey maps.
• Experience with rapid prototyping, interactive prototyping, high fidelity wireframing.
• Understands accessibility.
• Can describe an effective synthesis process.
• Empathetic, able to communicate with a range of audiences.
Nice to have:
• HTML5, JS and CSS skills to mock up in production.
Responsibilities : Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers? business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers? businesses. As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction. Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge. A Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers. Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals. Contribute to organization?s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development. Expert: Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues, and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers.8+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (11+ years in total).Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas. Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies. Advanced level business, technical, or functional knowledge.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.