|Job Title:||Programme Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £480 per day|
Programme Manager- Contract- Winchester
My client is a leading UK communications infrastructure company looking for a Programme Manager. The main role would be to look after project delivery and planning of smart metering project daily.
About the role:
– Lead the definition of the Release to define the programme scope, goals and deliverables associated with that Release, defining the Release requirements and produce the associated Release Plan.
– Ensure my clients delivery work streams understand the requirements of the Release, including the scope of Change Requests inclusive to the Release, ensuring that delivery plans are established and maintained in support of the Release delivery, and that adequate resources are in place to deliver the Release scope on time.
– Coordinate the integration of the solution both internally and externally, ensuring Release updates are successfully managed and promoted across the multiple test environments in time to meet the programme test phase requirements.
About the company
– Leading UK communications Infrastructure Company enabling a vibrant digital economy.
– My client enables millions of people and machines to connect through TV, Radio, and Mobile WiFi.
– My client is an independent provider of telecom towers with 8000 active sites.
– Worked on operators such as BT-EE, Vodafone, O2 and three.
Key skills and background:
– Preferable to hold a professionally recognised project/programme management qualification, e.g. Prince2, APM, PMI
– Strong leadership qualities
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.