|Job Title:||Provisioning Specialist|
The role of the provisioning specialist is to ensure that the User Provisioning project team delivers an exceptional level of service consistently meeting the agreed service levels for user provisioning and support. You will be responsible for working with colleagues to process and deliver user provisioning requests and requests for support on the requested financial Enterprise Resource Planning tools (ERP’s) and associated applications.
Immediate Organisation Structure
The Provisioning Specialist will work alongside a team of Provisioning Specialists with a Provisioning Lead for support and will also report to the Provisioning Lead.
• Raise user provisioning requests Globally in a timely manner
• Work with internal and manage external Vendor technical personnel to ensure trouble tickets are addressed quickly.
• Monitor and track user provisioning requests with internal owners and external Vendors.
• Monitor and track all SLA’s and KPI’s for user provisioning and trouble tickets raised within the scope of the project.
• Provide a regular interface with members of internal customer teams to arrive at the most efficient and effective resolutions possible for all escalations.
• Proactively review daily, weekly, and monthly user provisioning reporting to identity positive or negative trends.
• Provide informal leadership and SME level support with emphasis upon adherence to processes and meeting SLA/KPI metrics to other members of the team..
• Take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing issues and problems, organizing work and planning actions.
• Have the ability to build strong relationships with members of internal and external Vendor groups.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a faced paced, changing environment.
• Strong multitasking skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Knowledge of ITSM service management tools
• Commit to on-going provisioning process improvement work identifying and highlighting areas for improvement across the user provisioning function.
• Previous Provisioning experience is highly desired
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels
• Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Efficient time management and good prioritisation and organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication and robust presentation skills
• ITSM Service Management Tool experience (preferably ServiceNow)
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.