|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£35.00 per hour|
Our client is a highly successful and innovative company dealing with Aerospace, Automotive and Motorsport. Due to a high level of projects, our client is now looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join the quality team in there Milton Keynes location.
• To maintain quality system documentation to meet internal Quality Management System requirements.
• To assist carrying out internal audits against ISO 9001, IATF 16949 & AS9100, as applicable to site scope to verify system compliance and maintain current certification.
•To carry out Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities as required including preparation and compilation of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) documentation (ISIRs, FAIRs, Process Control Plans, etc) as required by customers.
• To investigate root cause & report on non-conformance issues, liaising with engineering, manufacturing and customers to resolve identified issues in a timely manner.
• To carry out calibration activities and maintain calibration records
• To carry out measurement activities in line with customer and internal requirements
• Liaising with customer SQA / STA engineers.
• Recognised Engineering qualification e.g. Mechanical Engineering.
• Considerable experience within the automotive or aerospace industry involving the implementation or maintenance of: ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS9100 & ISO14001 (appropriate training in specific standards will be given as required)
• Sound knowledge of engineering drawings & GD&T.
• Previous experience working with composite materials.
• Considerable experience in Quality Control and the use of measurement arms.
• Experience of Root Cause Problem Solving methodology.
• Conversant with FMEAs & Control Plans.
• Conversant with Statistical Process Control.
• Conversant with Pareto analysis
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.