|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Experience Driven with north west]Uncapped Bonus|
Recruitment Consultant / 360
M – F 8am– 6pm 1 hour Lunch
Competitive salary with an industry leading commission structure (uncapped)
Established in 2003, The Fuel Group is one of the UK’s leading recruitment, public sector service and RPO companies. We have grown an incredible 27% in the last 4 years and don’t want to stop there!
We operate throughout the UK and internationally with particular strengths in the IT, Telecoms, Engineering, Consulting and Marketing sectors. The Fuel Group offers permanent and contract / interim staffing solutions as well as fully managed outsourced recruitment solutions.
We are proud to be a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and in 2017 we were identified as one of ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’ in a report by the London Stock Exchange Group.
This will cover the full lifecycle of the recruitment process such as:
• Business development with existing and new clients you identify
• Act as the intermediary between clients and candidates
• Networking, attending client meetings and formal tender presentations
• Telephone sales, selling the benefits of Fuel Group and negotiating Terms of Business.
• Creating and posting job adverts to attract new candidates
• CV search external candidate pools such Job boards and social media
• CV search our extensive internal candidate database
• Identify suitable candidates and telephone interview them to create a shortlist of CV’s to send the client.
• Liaise with clients and candidates to organise interviews, feedback and placements.
• Work with dedicated internal Resourcers to assist business growth
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
• Self-motivated and proactive
• Persuasive, persistent and patient
• Determination to succeed
• Team player
• Strong IT skills to include Excel, Word Outlook and similar packages
• Able to work in a pressurised target driven environment
• Outstanding Customer Service ethos
Why work for us
• Defined career path in a fast growth industry leading business
• Excellent uncapped commission structure
• Staff referral scheme
• Extensive in-house training and development including a mentor program
• Extra day off on your birthday
• Regular expenses paid team building events & parties
• Free tea coffee and refreshments
• Dress down Friday
• Energetic working environment
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.