|Job Title:||Regional Account Manager|
|Location:||Corby & Leicester|
|Salary:||£27,000 - £30,000|
My client is one of Europe’s leading industrial service partners providing engineering knowledge and expertise.
With over 200 service centres nationwide they continue to grow: this has lead to an opening for a Regional Account Manager to be based in Corby & Leicester.
They have strategic plans for further expansion and we are committed to developing and nurturing talent and the future workforce.
They currently seek to recruit a Regional Account Manager within Distribution and Engineering covering their Corby and Leicester regions.
This is a key role with Distribution and Engineering with prime responsibility to develop, build and maintain long term profitable business partnerships with both existing and new prospective customers in MRO and OEM markets.
What the role involves:
• Achieve annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of Products and Services to customers in a structured and professional manner.
• Implement and work within a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity.
• Develop and build long term business partnerships with existing customers via the creation of individual customer business development plans based on SMART objectives.
• Create individual customer “family trees” consisting of all the appropriate contacts that can and do influence business.
• Pro-actively seeking and developing new potential business in both MRO and OEM streams.
• Deliver technical benefit solutions to solve customers’ problems using Know How and where possible generate signed off cost savings/case studies.
• Utilise their technical expertise within the local customer base in both MRO and OEM streams.
• Work with branch personnel to ensure high level of customer satisfaction at all times including the speedy resolution of customer complaints as and when necessary.
• Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues as required
• Produce reports based around customer activity.
• You are responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
• Minimum of 1 years work experience in a commercial, distribution or industrial environment.
• Proficient user of windows based programmes. Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
• Sales and customer relationship development skills.
• Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations.
• Communication and inter-personal skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
• Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability.
• Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
• Good knowledge of OEM markets and applications.
• Ability to identify, deliver and document engineering and commercial benefit savings for customers
• Where change is recommended to customers, ability to assist with the change management process
• Ability to leverage successful projects that results in new business opportunities or increased customer retention
• Ability to effectively manage and implement projects
• Ability to resolve conflict with mutually beneficial outcomes for its customers
• Grade A* – C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
• Higher Education in Business Commercial Management or Engineering is preferred.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to develop in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Please forward your CV as a matter of urgency for immediate feedback.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.