|Job Title:||Regional Sales Manager|
My Client is one of Europe’s leading industrial service partners providing engineering knowledge and expertise.
With over 200 service centres nationwide they continue to grow: this has led to an opening for a Regional Sales Manager in their Kings Lynn region.
This is a key role with prime responsibility to develop, build and maintain long term profitable business partnerships with both existing and new prospective customers.
What the role involves:
• Achieve annual sales and profit targets as set by the company by promoting the full range of Products and Services to customers in a structured and professional manner
• Implement and work within a high quality territory management and customer grading process ensuring optimum sales productivity
• Develop and build long term business partnerships with existing customers via the creation of individual customer business development plans based on SMART objectives
• Create individual customer “family trees” consisting of all the appropriate contacts that can and do influence business.
• Pro-actively seeking and developing new potential business in both MRO and OEM streams through the recruitment of new prospects
• Deliver technical benefit solutions to solve customers’ problems using Know How and where possible generate signed off cost savings/case studies
• Proactively engage with all Core Competence Centres to utilise their technical expertise within the local customer base in both MRO and OEM streams
• Work with branch personnel to ensure high level of customer satisfaction at all times including the speedy resolution of customer complaints as and when necessary
• Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues as required
• Produce reports based around customer activity
• You are responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
• Minimum of 2 year’s work experience in an external sales role.
• Proficient user of windows based programmes. Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
• Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and products and their applications would be beneficial.
• Effectively manage time and territory in order to maximise opportunities and minimise costs
• Ability to effectively manage sales, margin and customer price savings to achieve profitability targets
• Sales and customer relationship development skills
• Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations
• Communication and inter-personal skills
• Margin management
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
• Ability to provide regular forecasts of sales and profitability.
• Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
• Understand how to add value to customer and articulate this to assigned customers.
• Ability to identify, deliver and document engineering and commercial benefit savings for customers.
• Where change is recommended to customers, ability to assist with the change management process.
• Ability to leverage successful projects that result in new business opportunities or increased customer retention.
• Ability to effectively manage and implement projects.
• Ability to resolve conflict with mutually beneficial outcomes for customers.
• Grade A* – C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics
• Higher Education in Commercial Business Management or Engineering is preferred
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.