|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
Scrum Master – Government Digital Project
The main responsibilities of the post are:
• Do everything possible to ensure your team are delighting their customers and really enjoying their work
• Guide your team and the organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
• Assess the scrum maturity of the team and organisation and coach them to attain higher levels of maturity at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation
• Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear
• Facilitate getting the work done without assigning or dictating the work
• Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information
• Support and educate the product owner, especially with grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and lead by example
• Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
• Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
• Actively participate in the Delivery Manager and Scrum Master community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
Specialist Skills & Requirements
? SCRUM master qualification
? Experience playing the scrum master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying SCRUM principles, practices and theory
? Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment and increasing transparency
? Experience of closely integrating user needs and feedback within the agile environment.
? Knowledge and or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User stories, TDD, Continuous integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated testing
? Experience of working on digital by default service standard compliant government websites
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.