|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
Primary Location: Cambridgeshire
Role Description: Due to continued growth and success, this client is currently seeking a Scrum Master to join their engineering team, to be based at the company’s new office located between the Business and Science parks within Cambridge. The successful candidate will have first-hand experience of working with a scrum team delivering products to market.
This opportunity would be ideal for a candidate seeking a new challenge with the opportunity to play a key role in the growth of a fantastic business.
Primary Responsibilities: As Scrum Master you will work closely with the engineering, architecture and operations departments to bring clarity and value to the backlog as well as the development team to drive efficiency through self-organisation and removal of impediments. You will also work with Stakeholders to increase productivity through reduction of organisational impediments.
– Monitor and report on Agile team metrics
– Able to deliver projects in a timely manner
– Ensure Agile management tools are up to date and reflect the prioritisation of the backlogs
Required Experience and Skills:
Essential requirements as Scrum Master:-
– Proven track record facilitating Scrum events such as sprints, planning meetings, daily scrums and retrospectives
– Experience coaching a team to bring continuous improvement to their workflow
– A solid technical background with an ability to pick up new technologies
– Commercial C, python or Java experience
– Thorough understanding of Agile frameworks
– Evidence of delivering projects in a timely manner
Desirable skills as Scrum Master:-
– Experience of other Agile frameworks
– Involvement in Agile community of practice
– Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc)
Personal Attributes: Flexible; able to working a small team, or individually as required
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering, or equivalent
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.