|Job Title:||Senior Adams Analyst|
My Client are looking for a Senior Adams Analyst to join the simulation department. They are looking for a candidate, who will undertake modelling and analysis activities using MSC. Adams software to support component and vehicle design and development.
The successful candidate be taking part in a multi-facetted team of simulation specialists applying a range of techniques to problem solving and to vehicle development. They will have demonstrated
the ability to work independently and flexibly while remaining a team player and being open to
support ad-hoc analysis requests in support of colleagues.
• Build and analyse MSC. Adams vehicle, subsystem and test rig models
• Undertake and report the assessment of vehicle dynamics attributes
• Generate load data to support FE and fatigue analysis in vehicle design and development programmes
• Support ad-hoc requests in support of design and vehicle dynamics/NVH colleagues.
• Use of MSC. Adams (including “Adams Car”) in an automotive consultancy or manufacturer
• Good understanding of vehicle dynamics attributes
• Experience of applying MSC. Adams to K&C attributes of vehicles
• Use of Adams to correlate models to test results
• Use of Adams to optimise vehicle attributes
• Application of Adams simulation in multiple vehicle types (e.g. passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles)
• Use of other simulation software such as Simpack, CarMaker, VI-Grade VI Car Real Time
• Participation in major vehicle development programmes
• Active chassis systems
• Direct interaction with customers
• Taking responsibility for delivery of programmes of work within time and budget constraints
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.