|Job Title:||Senior Focal Engineer|
• The Senior Focal Engineer (SFE) will build and enhance the engineering and technical relationship with the Service Provider Customer.
• The FE will provide a pro-active service in all aspects of enhanced service delivery.
• To provide a bridge between the customer engineering teams and customer support teams to all areas within our client to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is at the forefront of all commitments.
• To assist Sales to develop opportunities within the Service Provider base.
• To act as a technical lead within the customer account for both internal and external requirements.
• To act as an internal technical escalation point and to be able to mentor/coach internal resources to achieve a higher level of service.
• To act as a 3rd line technical lead to resolves technical problems, either design or support related problems. To take a lead where required in root cause analysis to drive issue resolution and limit impact to the customer.
• To train internal staff on product and customer networks.
• To review and report on specific customer incidents and to manage customer expectations. To add value and highlight trends within the call data. Ensuring escalation and feedback drives a high level of performance throughout.
• To be responsible for the documentation and upkeep of technical databases relating to the customers network infrastructure such that internal engineering colleagues can refer to this information held on either a WiKi or KEDB, assisting in the resolution of customer incidents and problems.
• To assist in the build and design of Proof of Concept scenarios, Type Approval activities in the labs. To help in the creation of test type documentation and test scenarios.
• Assist and/or lead in the pre-staging of equipment to be installed on customer sites as part of projects or installs.
• To attend, as required, the following customer facing meetings, support reviews, project based, monthly service reviews, weekly incident reviews.
• To assist principle engineers in the development and demonstrations of new solutions both internally and externally.
• Be an expert in the required Technology for your section. Create and deliver: technical presentations, solution demonstrations, solution design/configuration, and proposal development.
• Provide Technical assistance to the sales teams in whatever format is required (e.g. in customer meetings, presentations and response to tenders) so that opportunities are supported with the correct Technical expertise.
• Ensure time sheets are accurate and submitted weekly. Incident call updates, where required, are accurate, timely and meaningful. Overtime and expenses are completed and submitted accurately.
• Handling and protection of information and reporting of security incidents as defined in the Information Security Policy and the HR Information Security Policy.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
• CCNP R&S
• 4 years + experience supporting Service Provider Networks
• Good understanding of Service Provider Networks and how they operate
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
• Networking certification of Juniper JNCIS-SP or ENT or higher
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.