|Job Title:||Site Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||£34,000 - £38,000 Depending on experience|
We are looking for a Site Delivery Manager to join our team based in the South West office. The role involves day to day management of all site infrastructure delivery including Health and Safety responsibilities of multiple sites, mainly working within London. Duties and responsibilities of the role involve;
– Planning the site for build, including all relevant documentation including method statements, risk assessments, programme of works and risk methods.
– Resource Management, including sub-contractors.
– Ensuring plans and equipment is in place within allowed timeframes.
– Information collation and creation of handover packs.
– Monitoring and controlling spend to achieve work completion is achieved within budget.
– Creating updating reports for Internal and External use.
– Managing a portfolio of approx. 40/50 sites.
– Conducting site audits.
– Provide red-line drawings to design department to allow completion of as-built drawings.
– Managing the Health and Safety of a site including conducting site Inductions for all workers.
You must have the following Technical and Professional Knowledge and Skills;
– New Roads and Street Works Qualifications
– Previous Telecommunications experience.
– Relevant Build or Construction experience.
– Able to maintain professionalism under pressure.
– Good communication skills.
– Good time management skills.
– Relevant build and Telecommunications experience.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.