|Job Title:||Telecoms Construction Manager|
|Location:||Scotland/Midlands or South|
We are looking for a Build Manager to join our team based in either our Scotland/Midlands or Southern offices. The role involves day to day management of all site infrastructure delivery including Health and Safety responsibilities of multiple sites.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role involves:
• Planning the site for build, including all relevant documentation including method statements, risk assessments, programme of works and risk methods.
• Resource Management, including sub-contractors.
• Ensuring plans and equipment is in place within allowed timeframes.
• Information collation and creation of handover packs.
• Monitoring and controlling spend to achieve work completion is achieved within budget.
• Creating updating reports for Internal and External use.
• Managing a portfolio of approx. 40/50 sites.
• Conducting site audits.
• Provide red-line drawings to design department to allow completion of as-built drawings.
• Managing the Health and Safety of a site including conducting site Inductions for all workers.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
• Previous Telecommunications experience.
• Relevant Build or Construction experience.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
The right candidate will have the following skills:
• Able to maintain professionalism under pressure.
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Relevant build and Telecommunications experience.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.