|Job Title:||UX Consultant|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
UX Consultant / User Researcher – urgent requirement to support the development of key digital services. Generating new and useful user insights and translating it into features and actions that will allow the organisation to iteratively improve their digital service for users.
The person will be responsible for:
1. Support digital delivery teams to build accessible digital services; include participants with access needs in all research and usability testing.
2. Consider and research the full range of users who rely on government services – those who struggle to get online, or who don’t know how
3. Plan, design and conduct in-house user research and usability testing to better understand the needs and behaviours of all users of government services
4. Lead on test and research moderation, analysis and generation of outputs; embed user insight within delivery teams and communicate findings in engaging and compelling ways.
5. Turn user research findings into actionable service requirements that feed into prototype development and influence service/product direction
6. Mentor and up-skill junior staff.
Essential skills include:
1. Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for web user centred design practices.
2. Proven experience of gathering user requirements for web based services.
3. Proven experience of managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions
4. Proven experience of working in an agile development environment with User Experience teams, designers and developers to create new digital products and services
5. Experience of audience modelling and developing design personas.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.