Fuel Recruitment has been identified as one of ‘1000 Companies to Inspire Britain’.
The report, produced by the London Stock Exchange Group, is a celebration of the UK’s fastest-growing and most dynamic small and medium sized businesses across the UK. To be included in the list is a recognition of our consistent revenue growth and performance in comparison to our industry peers.
Xavier Rolet, CEO of the LSEG: “These companies are our greatest prospect for building a resilient and productive economy that works for everyone”.
Mark Esom, Managing Director of Fuel Recruitment, announced the good news to our London, Midlands and Manchester offices:
“There are many hundreds of thousands of businesses in the UK and it is hugely flattering to have been chosen. This is the result of a lot of hard work over many years, from all people involved in Fuel Recruitment, both past and present.”
The report also had a very positive outlook on the sectors in which Fuel Recruitment specialises: IT, Consulting, Telecoms, Engineering & Marketing:
- 14% of business investment in the UK is made in its manufacturing and engineering sector
- The UK is still the ninth-largest manufacturer in the world, and the sector is growing
- The annual turnover of digital tech industries is £161 billion
- Far from being London-centric, four in five tech jobs are based outside the UK’s capital
- Low-carbon and renewable energy businesses in the UK generate a total annual turnover of £46.2 billion
A searchable database of all the companies featured, along with a downloadable pdf of the publication, can be found online atwww.1000companies.com