|Job Title:||2nd Line Support|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
Job Title: 2nd Line Support
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
Location: East Yorkshire
Our client is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from their customers, they design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
My clients three main markets are:
• Enterprises: Helping organisations with complex needs, transform their operations and experience to become more customer-centric, agile and efficient.
• Businesses: Helping businesses embrace the power of technology to become more successful.
• Consumers: Households across Hull and East Yorkshire can choose from a range of voice, broadband and TV services to suit their needs.
• A proactive, knowledgeable 2nd Line Support Technician / Engineer
• Experience working within a Network / IT Support Department
• Assisting with any broadband, Cloud architecture and Digital structure issues
• Strong IT customer service skills
• Solid communicator who can listen, understand and has the patience to resolve complex
• CCNA / NCP / MCSA qualifications are highly desirable
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.