Acquisition Design Manager – Solihul – Permanent – £65k-£70K + Bonus + Car Allowance
Telecoms Acquisition Design Manager to effectively manage acquisition and design projects and 3rd party applications. To oversee and review potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially.
• Tracking the project deliverables through from start to finish to ensure all tasks are completed as per SLA’s and forecasts
• Manages a small internal Acquisition and Design team
• Managing Customer forecasts and expectations
• Updating Customer and Internal tools and reporting to the Customer
• Managing the review of all designs issued
• Manage 3rd party Design suppliers
• Attend Customer and Supplier meetings
• Manage all finance requirements
• Experience in Acquisition & Design within the Telecoms sector
• Previous acquisition experience and good eye for detail
• Proven experience of effective supplier and stakeholder management.
• Good working knowledge and understanding of site design guidelines and specifications
• Able to identify potential risks and issues related to rollout and escalate or proactively manage accordingly.
• Excellent IT and database skills, in particular MS Excel