Acquisition Project Manager
The role is working alongside an existing team to service the requirements of a number of customers and internal stakeholders. Experience, thorough and demonstrable knowledge of MS Excel, data analysis, financial management and reporting is essential.
• Instruction and management of external suppliers (design) incorporating the overseeing of drawing production and quality control for allocated projects.
• Submission of planning applications and management of external planning consultancies.
• Engagement with cross-functional disciplines to drive projects to completion.
• Preparation of Legal Agreements and liaison with external legal services.
• Responsibility for project and financial reporting.
• Management of the Handover Pack process for customer projects.
• Ownership of data integrity within Siterra (Internal Database).
• Hold face to face meetings with suppliers and customers.
• Provide support to suppliers and other staff members on site specific and project issues.
The role requires:
• Experience of working within a fast-paced telecommunications environment.
• A good knowledge of current legislation affecting the business and sector.
• A thorough knowledge and understanding of working with MS Excel and the ability to create financial models and manage projects.
• A strong eye for detail, ability to follow process and a methodical nature.
• A good organiser with good communication skills that can build relationships internally and across suppliers and customers.
• A proven experience of reporting to senior management.
• A positive and approachable attitude.
• Customer driven individual focused on managing quality outcomes within target timescales.