Acquisition Surveyor – Permanent – Warwickshire – £30 – 35k + car DOE
Full time Acquisition Surveyor within mobile telecoms to acquire sites for new mobile masts and towers to be built on
– acquisition on new sites
– site searching
– any necessary administration tasks
You will identify and investigate sites which meet the operational needs of the client and then to manage the acquisition process of such sites from identification to possession utilising a right first-time approach.
– Graduate in relevant qualification with 2-3 years experience in surveying
– Telecoms experience desirable but not necessary
– Able to work from home and Stratford office as well as travel to sites around the UK when required
– Be a key member of the growing team
My client is a offers a boutique approach to acquisition and estates within mobile telecoms, working with major providers across the UK.