|Job Title:||Alloy Technician|
|Salary:||£10 - £13 per hour|
Vehicle Alloy Technician – Bedfordshire – £10 to £13 per hour + Benefits – Permanent
My client specialises in vehicle logistics and are operating all over the UK. Due to major growth and rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Vehicle Alloy Technician to join their team in Bedfordshire. It is a permanent position paying between £10 and £13 per hour, depending on experience.
• Preparing wheels ready for refurbishment
• Refitting wheels ensuring correct tyre pressure and torque
• Prioritising work efficiently to meet deadlines ensuring awareness of urgent vehicles and due out dates
• Ensuring Quality Control checks are carried out after repairs have been completed to ensure no defects
• You have a relevant qualification i.e. ATA, NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds and/or experience within a similar role
• Have excellent communication skills
• You are able to meet targets and deadlines
• Have the ability to work effectively under pressure
• Be able to work as part of a team
• You are self-motivated
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.