|Job Title:||Application Support (2nd Line)|
2nd Line Support Analyst (Application) – Permanent – Huddersfield – £28,000 + Benefits
Multiple positions available
Our client is a £multi-billion-pound organisation who are named as a top employer, they have a history of working on exciting projects around the world including the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty.
Currently looking for a talented IT Support Analyst to join a growing team dealing with the biggest IT rollout in Europe.
You’ll minimise service disruption by providing support and maintenance of line-of-business applications through the ownership and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests, performing routine maintenance and by undertaking project work as required
You’ll need to be a good problem solver and have a passion for IT.
Desk based role
• Highly IT literate and able to quickly grasp new applications and concepts.
• Excellent communication skills and a confident phone manner.
• A basic understanding of application architecture.
• An awareness of the ITIL service lifecycle.
• Good communication, presentation and organisation skills
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. (Other applications such as Access, SharePoint, Qlikview, SQL and other databases would be a significant advantage).
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.