|Job Title:||Application Support|
|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
Applications Analyst – Huddersfield – Permanent – £30,000 to £40,000 per annum + Car + Benefits
Working for a £multi-billion-pound organisation who are named as a top employer, our client has a history of working on exciting projects around the world including the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty.
Currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join a growing team of Analysts who are integral to delivering on-going development to business-critical systems.
You’ll work with software vendors/internal stakeholders to assist with the design/development of business system functionality (e.g. ERP, CRM etc.).
You’ll understand the Software Lifecycle and have experience of configuring IT systems.
Desk based role – May require infrequent travel
• The aptitude and ability to understand in-depth how large software applications function.
• Experience in the configuration of complex IT systems.
• Experience of the life cycle of delivering applications functionality to a large user base.
• Experience of fault diagnosis and solution provision.
• An understanding of the underlying architecture of the software applications you have worked with.
• Good analytical, communication and time management skills.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.