|Job Title:||Applications Architect|
|Sector:||Public Sector and Government|
An Applications Architect is needed within the Enterprise Design Authority (Technical) to actively develop technical designs and approaches in support of a number of key programmes of activity and delivery over the next 8 months, with this including, but not limited to:
• Delivering EDA design support to applications transformation;
• Delivering EDA design support for Infrastructure programmes at Tier1 and Tier2;
• Delivering EDA support to other key Transform & Improve projects
• Delivering EDA technical strategies, standards and reference architectures,
The Applications Architect will deliver the following:
• Produce the application road map that supports and enables the Intelligence Operating Model(IOM).
• Define the base suite of applications and services that underpins the IOM and how these can be delivered via a combination of existing capabilities, in-flight deliveries and new work.
• Produce the detailed application migration approach for each of the applications that is moving from the current working environment to the new Tier 2 (SECRET) environment.
Define, specify and lead the implementation of the client
Enterprise Architecture tool set – working across the NCA’s architecture functions to derive the library of standards and blueprints.
• Working with the application rationalisation project, applying the application assessment approach to drive a prioritised list of project work to sustain, upgrade etc. each of the clients identified applications and services.
• Produce an application and service catalogue. Each of the products that is entered in the catalogue needs to have been evaluated for fit with the clients architecture, industry reviews, pan government and law enforcement coherence, costs etc.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.