|Job Title:||Asset Delivery Lead|
|Location:||Daventry, Romsley or Altrincham|
|Salary:||£60,000 Per Annum + 5-10% Bonus|
The UK’s largest & leading neutral host organisation providing the UK’s Mobile Network Operators with a combination of great sites, high quality cell site towers & infrastructure and industry leading service levels.
We are about the embark on an ambitious capital works programme to upgrade many of our mobile towers & rooftops for MBNL, and in turn their shareholders, BT/EE and 3UK, to support their 5G roll out programme.
We are seeking a driven Asset Delivery Lead to support the successful delivery of this programme, upgrading telecoms capabilities to move the digital world to a faster, more reliable 5G network.
Working from Daventry, Romsley or Altrincham, the Asset Delivery Lead will manage asset management processes across a defined area of the estate, including telecoms, terrestrial broadcast and satellite and media.
Duties will include:
– Delivering and managing property strategies, initiatives and projects
– Estates management, including lease renewals, rent reviews and handling any disputes
– Supporting the delivery of telecoms and terrestrial broadcast acquisition projects
– Managing landlords, site providers, stakeholders and contracts
– Ensuring clear governance, reporting and performance management
– Managing third party providers to ensure projects are delivered in-line with time, cost and quality requirements
To join us as our Asset Delivery Lead, you will need to be adaptable, resourceful and able to thrive in a challenging and fluid environment. You must also be a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) with a minimum of five years’ post-qualified experience.
Just as important as the ‘what’ will be the ‘how’ and successful candidates will be demonstrably customer focused and will live our values which revolve around being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.