|Job Title:||Assistant Commercial Contracts Manager – Telecoms/Technology|
|Salary:||£24,000 - £32,000|
A great opportunity to further develop your Contracts Administration profile. Our £500 million contract with Highways England means you will have the opportunity to be involved with ongoing contract management and change control. Working with a highly experienced Commercial Manager as part of a larger team, including legal, commercial and project, you will help ensure that we are demonstrating their contractual obligations.
Role Profile & Deliverables
• Providing general commercial advice and assistance to the wider project team, you will be relied upon to guide individuals to ensure compliance and mitigate risks and potential issues.
• Co-ordination of the signature process for Contract Changes, Impact Assessments, Non-Disclosure Agreements and other contractual documents;
• Your excellent written and verbal communication will help you build strong working relationship of mutual trust and respect with all stakeholders.
• Provide support and tracking of the proposal and approval process for additional projects work ensuring the applicable internal and customer approval paperwork is appropriately completed and managed.
• Responsible for the novation and ongoing commercial management of any transferring contracts
• Provide all relevant support in line with our contractual obligations ensure appropriate processes are followed.
• Log and maintain contractual documentation on the central document management system
• Arrange and co-ordinate the meetings that underpin the Contract Management Process and manage and circulate the minutes and other associated documentation (change log etc).
• As your knowledge of the contract grows, you will be able to deputise for the Commercial Manager in their absence.
• Your previous positions have given you excellent working knowledge of Microsoft applications; essential are Word and Excel, PowerPoint is desirable.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.