|Job Title:||ATD Services Technician|
Global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors require an ATD Services Technician to join their team at their West Midlands base.
Main Purpose of Job:
To prepare, certify and install Crash Test Dummies for use in Safety departments.
– To prepare and calibrate Crash test dummies for the Crash & Hyge Depts
– Installation of Crash test dummies in vehicle prior to test and removal post-test
– Methodical, process based work
– Good communication skills, both verbal and written
– Work with accuracy and precision at all times
– Ability to follow department procedures and international regulations
– Computer skills including MS Office, X-Crash and DTS Datapro
– Shift working will be required
– From time to time it may be required to work in other Laboratories within the Department
– NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
– GCSE A to C in English, Maths and Science or equivalent
– A good degree of physical fitness is required due to the manual handling requirement of the role
– Excellent mechanical fitting skills
– Experience of Health and Safety requirements including manual handling
– Experience of using hand tools correctly
– Excellent organisational skills
– Knowledge of Federal Regulation 572
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.