|Job Title:||AX Technician|
You should ideally possess the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• A degree in the area of software engineering or computer science.
• 3-4 years professional experience in a similar role within a sophisticated manufacturing business, or in a relevant consulting capacity (automotive preferable, but not essential).
• Strong knowledge relating to ERP and Finance functionality is essential.
• Supporting systems users in all aspects of its use including implementation and upgrade of systems.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Methodical and persistent approach to problem solving.
• Confidently document, facilitate and present internal system related training sessions.
• Good interpersonal support skills with a patient and engaging internal training demeanour.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.