|Job Title:||Back End Developer|
C# Developer – .NET, SQL – Gaming Sector – Permanent – Leamington Spa – c£50,000 + Benefits
Currently looking for a Developer with strong experience with C#, the .NET framework to join an exciting growing gaming company.
• Strong understanding of C# & the .NET framework.
• Familiarity with RabbitMQ or similar pub/sub messaging technologies.
• Database design and development experience with SQL and MongoDB.
• Web service development with technologies such as ASP.NET WebAPI to create RESTful web services.
• Appreciation for software craftsmanship, architecture and design for writing flexible, robust and testable code.
• Understanding of common security concerns associated with Web development
• Experience with source control and working on projects as part of a team.
Working in an informal gaming environment in their live operations team supporting the multiplayer function, highly influential position and will take a definitive role in the technical road-map, working on new projects and beyond. You’ll be working with code and database programmers on the server side (building & maintenance) of gaming websites.
A growing, award winning, midlands based gaming company with 500 staff across the UK making iconic games for Xbox, PS4 and PC.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.