|Job Title:||Build Supplier Performance Manager – Fibre|
|Salary:||£50,000 - £70,000|
The UK’s leading alternative provider of wholesale fibre infrastructure and the builder of Gigabit Britain. Known for our Gigabit City projects in which we deploy next generation digital infrastructure to the public sector, businesses community, mobile operators and homes, is disrupting a stagnant UK telecoms market and helping spark our digital economy. With bold plans, and partners signed up, to deploy fibre direct to 5 million homes and businesses, we will soon be transforming the digital capabilities of towns and cities up and down the country. Full speed ahead!
Office location: Flexible. Either based in, or able to travel to, Milton Keynes or London at least 2 days per week
Travel required: Yes, nationwide
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Full time post with flexible working
We are looking for an experienced Fibre Telecoms construction professional to join a growing Mobilisation and Training team. Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders, you’ll be responsible for creating and managing the contractor mobilisation process, across multiple cities and multiple contractors. In each city we deliver in, we need to effectively and consistently mobilise each contractor. We will do this by clearly defining our requirements, having a clear, standardised set of processes, and giving our contractors sufficient time to execute all of the activities they need to build and train their teams to deliver productively from Day 1.
• Responsible for end to end contractor mobilisation “best practice” process, ensuring that every city starts on time, delivering predictable, sustainable, high quality output at Day One
• Owner of the mobilisation process and setting the standards for consistent, scalable delivery
• Defining and managing the mobilisation process, from PQQ to first homes ready for service
• Acting as the subject matter expert that instructs, coaches and supports the contractor partners to get ready to deliver in city
• Providing support and assistance to the mobilising contractors, ensuring that any interventions and additional support are provided to keep them on programme
• Work closely with the City Delivery teams, PMO, Training and Recruitment teams
• Escalating any risks / issues to the senior team that could impact on the programme
Knowledge & Experience
• Extensive experience in telecoms and civils infrastructure construction, preferably in fibre installation
• Detailed working knowledge of processes, systems and industry standards relevant to installation of fibre
• Demonstrable experience in all aspects of the construction phase, from planning, noticing, permitting, design and on-site works.
• Integrity – Honest in our beliefs, in our actions, in our promises
• Agility – We are nimble, quick and exact on delivering our commitments
• Transparency –we strive to be transparent in the things that we do and the decisions we make
• Excellence – We aim to be the best we can be
• Collaboration – We are a team that embraces collaboration with colleagues and customers.
A company of ambition is nothing without the right team to deliver it and we are looking for people to join us. We are committed to delivering a better digital future for our customers, their customers and for the towns and cities in which they live. We are nimble, quick and creative in our approach while holding firm in our beliefs. To be part of the team means to go the extra mile in support of your colleagues and to enjoy making a real difference. Get in touch, find out more and join us on our journey. We are embarking on the deployment of Fibre to the Home (FTTH) across twelve cities to 1 million homes by 2021, and 5 million homes by 2025.
Fuel Recruitment acts as both an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.